WELCOME TO SITT SPRING
With specialist importers and independent buyers at the heart of everything we do, we are delighted to announce that SITT tastings are back this Spring.
- Focused on the year's key buying times , SITT is the only tasting that has the needs of independent buyers at it's heart.
- We look to work with only the UK's most outstanding specialist wine importers.
- Wines featured at SITT are exclusively available to the independent sector.
- Connect with like minded people and create a unique wine list.
- A masterclass schedule featuring interesting and educational content , free to attend for our registered visitors.
- SITT ' Spotlight On' theme for Spring will be French Rose . Bringing you a fantastic line up of French rose wines to try.
SITT SPRING DATES
SITT Spring is the must attend tasting.
But don't just take our word for it, feedback from our Autumn visitors show how valuable SITT can be to busy wine buyers.
- 91.9% said that SITT Autumn met or exceeded their expectations
- 97.6% of our visitors rated SITT Autumn good to excellent
- 92.86% said they would be attending SITT Spring 2022
- 92.11% saying they rated the organisation of SITT.
EXHIBIT AT SITT
THE UK'S MOST RELEVANT TASTING FOR INDEPENDENTS
The Specialist Importers Trade Tasting is the event where independents from the on and off-trade have been doing business with companies like yours since 2005.
Seventeen years after its creation, SITT remains faithful to its original commitment whilst taking into account recent changes in the wine business. The mission has always been to provide the perfect selling platform for real specialist importers.
Exhibitors, as well as visitors, are
carefully selected to ensure quality on both sides of the table
. This is our number one priority.
SITT deliver a monthly newsletter bringing you interesting and engaging content about the fabulous wine trade we work in. Each month we will bring you something new, something exciting and something a little light hearted.
Expect Q&A's with leading industry business owners and operators, previews on our wonderful specialist importers and receive news about masterclasses and activity at each SITT event before anyone else.
LITTLE BOOK OF INDEPENDENTS
The SITT Little Book of Independents is a year-long guide to the UK’s Independents sector and includes invaluable insight as well as a comprehensive reference to the UK’s best specialist wine importers .
It is the ‘go-to guide’ which is designed to help independents to run their business.
VIEW OUR DIGITAL CONTENT
SITT Spring 2021 enjoyed a digital day of content, delivering a variety of virtual discussions and interviews including;
- Keeping it Independent - in conversation with Jancis Robinson OBE MW
- Building back better: Rebooting the on-trade for 2021
- Supercharging the indie entry level offer
- How to forge the best relationship with suppliers
SITT’s always useful for meeting a wide range of existing and potential suppliers all under one roof. It’s great to see the big players, but also meet with niche suppliers, so it really is good use of time. You can always unearth some potential gems here.
We love wines from unusual places and when we tasted these at SITT Manchester last year we knew we had to stock them.
One of the essential tastings on the London circuit!
We met some amazing winemakers and found many unique wines. SITT brings quality products to the market, it's a great event! Especially enjoyed the wine walks and Oz’s top picks, it's great to be able to get advice from the experts.