Exhibit at The UK's most relevant tasting for the Independent Sector
The Specialist Importers Trade Tasting is the event where independents from the on and off-trade have been doing business with companies like yours since 2005.
Sixteen years after its creation, SITT remains faithful to its original commitment whilst taking into account all the recent changes in the wine business. The mission has always been to provide the perfect selling platform for real specialist importers.
Exhibitors, as well as visitors, are carefully selected to ensure quality on both sides of the table. This is our number one priority.
What SITT can offerSITT is media partnered by Harpers Wine & Spirit and Drinks Retailing. This means we will be promoting SITT and our specialist importers through both titles and to our unrivalled database of Independent on and off trade buyers across the UK.
No other UK tasting can offer you, as an exhibitor, this amount of coverage and promotion which means taking part in SITT delivers a real return on investment both on the tasting days, pre and post-event.
- The opportunity for you to offer visitors something they can only redeem at the tasting itself – a real incentive to visit your table!
- Spring ‘SPOTLIGHT’ focus on Rosé
- Website with user-friendly exhibitor zone. Continually updated database of relevant visitors.
- Newsletters from SITT and newsletters from Harpers branded in association with SITT on a regular basis. Both targeted at independent on and off-trade buyers.
- Social media campaign – the more input from you, the more you will feature.
- Masterclass programme built to ensure it attracts the visitors you want to be there. If you have themes, speakers, vertical tastings in mind: get in touch.
Exhibit at SITT for less than £550 per day
From research we have undertaken, we know that buyers will visit twice a year to discover different wines. We are therefore incentivising you to sign up to both SITT Spring 2022 and SITT Autumn 2022 at the same time.
What it costs
|SIZE OF TABLE AND NUMBER OF WINES||USUAL PRICE FOR SITT SPRING/SITT AUTUMN||'EARLY BIRD' DISCOUNTED PRICE TO EXHIBIT AT BOTH EVENTS IF BOOKED BY END NOVEMBER 2021*|
|4ft table (10 wines)||£1,308.30||£2,224.11|
|6ft table (15 wines)||£1,600.20||£2,720.34|
|10ft table (25 wines)||£2,411.85||£4,100.15|
|12ft table (30 wines)||£2,714.25||£4,614.22|
*payment: 50% by end of December 2021 and 50% by end of June 2022
**If you would like to book for both SITT Spring & SITT Autumn, but want different sized tables at each, please apply a 15% discount to the usual price
Join us at the Specialist Importers Trade Tasting!
For more information, to discuss ideas or to sign up please contact: Lee Sharkey: email@example.com
Samantha Halliday: firstname.lastname@example.org