WELCOME TO SITT SPRING
With specialist importers and independent buyers at the heart of everything we do, we are delighted to announce that the SITT tastings are back this Spring.
- Focused on the year's key buying times, SITT is the only tasting that has the needs of independent buyers at its heart.
- We look to work with only the UK's most outstanding specialist wine importers.
- Wines featured at SITT are exclusively available to the independent sector.
- Connect with like-minded people and create a unique wine list
EXHIBIT AT SITT
THE UK'S MOST RELEVANT TASTING FOR INDEPENDENTS
The Specialist Importers Trade Tasting is the event where independents from the on and off-trade have been doing business with companies like yours since 2005.
Seventeen years after its creation, SITT remains faithful to its original commitment whilst taking into account recent changes in the wine business. The mission has always been to provide the perfect selling platform for real specialist importers.
Exhibitors, as well as visitors, are
carefully selected to ensure quality on both sides of the table
. This is our number one priority.
SITT SPRING DATES
Monday 27th February
St Marys London, Wyndham Place, York Street, London, W1H 1PQ
Wednesday 1st March
etc Venues, 11 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3HU
SITT Spring is the must attend tasting.
But don't just take our word for it, feedback from our Spring visitors show how valuable SITT can be to busy wine buyers.
- 93.75% said that SITT Spring met or exceeded their expectations.
- 97.6% of our visitors rated SITT Autumn 2022 good to excellent.
- 92.86% said they would be attending SITT Spring 2023.
- 93.75% saying they rated the organisation of SITT.
- 56.25% saying they are looking to place an order with our specialist importers following their visit to SITT Autumn