We stand with the nation in grief on the passing of Her Majesty the Queen. Her Majesty stood as a symbol of Britain, bringing comfort, leadership and steadfastness to millions over her 70-year reign.
On behalf of the SITT team, we send our deepest condolences to the Royal Family and are united in remembrance of her life dedicated to public service. her funeral to take place on the 19th of September.
As the Monday 19th of September is a National Day of Mourning, the events team has decided to postpone SITT AUTUMN Manchester to the Monday 26th of September. It will still take place at the etc Venues, 11 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3HU
SITT AUTUMN London will go ahead on the Wednesday 21st September at St Mary’s London ,
WELCOME TO SITT AUTUMN
With specialist importers and independent buyers at the heart of everything we do, we are delighted to announce that the SITT tastings are back this Autumn.
- Focused on the year's key buying times , SITT is the only tasting that has the needs of independent buyers at it's heart.
- We look to work with only the UK's most outstanding specialist wine importers.
- Wines featured at SITT are exclusively available to the independent sector.
- Connect with like minded people and create a unique wine list.
- A masterclass schedule featuring interesting and educational content , free to attend for our registered visitors.
- SITT ' Spotlight On'
EXHIBIT AT SITT
THE UK'S MOST RELEVANT TASTING FOR INDEPENDENTS
The Specialist Importers Trade Tasting is the event where independents from the on and off-trade have been doing business with companies like yours since 2005.
Seventeen years after its creation, SITT remains faithful to its original commitment whilst taking into account recent changes in the wine business. The mission has always been to provide the perfect selling platform for real specialist importers.
Exhibitors, as well as visitors, are
carefully selected to ensure quality on both sides of the table
. This is our number one priority.
SITT AUTUMN DATES
The online registration for SITT AUTUMN London, is now closed.
You can still come to the event on the day, present yourself to the registration desk.
SITT Autumn is the must attend tasting.
But don't just take our word for it, feedback from our Spring visitors show how valuable SITT can be to busy wine buyers.
- 92.11% said that SITT Spring met or exceeded their expectations.
- 97.6% of our visitors rated SITT Spring good to excellent.
- 94.74% said they would be attending SITT Autumn 2022.
- 92.11% saying they rated the organisation of SITT.
- 71.06% saying they are looking to place an order with our specialist importers following their visit to SITT Spring