SITT AUTUMN IS BACK!
With specialist importers and independent buyers at the heart of everything we do, we are delighted to announce that SITT tastings are back this Autumn.
- SITT is the only place where you can find exciting, hand crafted, authentic wines for your customers.
- We look to work with only the UK's most outstanding specialist wine importers .
- Focused on the year's key buying times , SITT is the only tasting that has the needs of independent buyers at its heart.
- Wines featured by SITT are exclusively available to the independent sector.
- Connect with like minded people and create a unique wine list.
- A complete area dedicated to our Spotlight On theme, Portugal.
- A masterclass schedule featuring interesting and educational content, free to attend for our registered visitors.
KEEPING YOU SAFE
Safety is our top priority
and we are working hard to ensure
SITT has robust safety measures in place
. We are
creating an environment in which attendees can enjoy sampling new products at the same time as the industry reuniting.
Here is an overview of the safety measures in place.
- Registration in advance ONLY to manage numbers attending
- Contactless ticket scanning
- All attendees to provide proof of a negative Lateral Flow Test or PCR result.
- SITT will be a mask friendly event
- Hand sanitising stations on arrival and at various points throughout the event.
- Individual spittoons and glassware
- Increased ventilation
- Enhanced cleaning
SITT AUTUMN DATES
etc Venues, 11 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3HU
SITT have launched a new monthly newsletter to keep you up to date on the latest news with SITT and also bring you interesting and engaging content about the fabulous wine trade we work in.
Each month we will bring you something new, something exciting and something a little light hearted.
Expect Q&A's with leading industry business owners and operators, previews on our wonderful specialist importers and receive news about masterclasses and activity at each SITT event before anyone else.
LITTLE BOOK OF INDEPENDENTS
The SITT Little Book of Independents is a year-long guide to the UK’s Independents sector and includes invaluable insight as well as a comprehensive reference to the UK’s best specialist wine importers.
It is the ‘go-to guide’ which is designed to help independents to run their business. Click on the button below to view our digital edition.
Due to the difficult year we’ve all had and not being able to meet in person, SITT Spring went hybrid delivering the best of virtual and in-person experiences.
Click on the button below to see our series of recorded discussion and interviews.
SITT’s always useful for meeting a wide range of existing and potential suppliers all under one roof. It’s great to see the big players, but also meet with niche suppliers, so it really is good use of time. You can always unearth some potential gems here.
We love wines from unusual places and when we tasted these at SITT Manchester last year we knew we had to stock them.
One of the essential tastings on the London circuit!
We met some amazing winemakers and found many unique wines. SITT brings quality products to the market, it's a great event! Especially enjoyed the wine walks and Oz’s top picks, it's great to be able to get advice from the experts.