Op Die Berg Pinot Noir

Cool nights and warm days allow for slow ripening, leading to deliciously concentrated fruit, with a clear cool-climate influence. The berries were handpicked; 30% were destalked, and the remaining 70% were whole-bunch fermented. Partial aerated pump-overs were used to encourage a long, slow fermentation, which develops deeper colour and flavour. The result is a deep ruby wine, bursting with notes of strawberry, cherry, raspberry and earthy morel mushrooms. The finish shows delicious persistence on the palate.

Product Number: 10
Wine Producer: De Grendel
Vintage: 2021
Region / Appellation: WO Ceres
Country: United Kingdom
Wine Colour: Red
Wine Style: Still
RRP Bottle Price (£): £21.90
Is this wine new to the UK?: No