Exhibit at The UK's most relevant tasting for the Independent Sector
The Specialist Importers Trade Tasting is the event where independents from the on and off-trade have been doing business with companies like yours since 2005.
Fifteen years after its creation, SITT remains faithful to its original commitment whilst taking into account all the recent changes in the wine business. The mission has always been to provide the perfect selling platform for real specialist importers.
Exhibitors, as well as visitors, are carefully selected to ensure quality on both sides of the table. This is our number one priority.
What SITT can offer
SITT is media partnered by Harpers and Drinks Retailing. This means we will be promoting the SITT tastings and our specialist importers through both titles and to our unrivalled database of Independent on and off trade buyers across the UK.
No other UK tasting can offer you, as an exhibitor, this amount of coverage and promotion which means taking part in SITT delivers a real return on investment both on the tasting days, pre and post-event.
- Smaller format regional tastings and round table sessions to take place in London, Manchester, Edinburgh and Bristol
- Limited number of specialist importers at each event meaning that each partner has a truly focused and targeted event with key regional on and off trade independent buyers
- Less of a competitive environment for our partners , being a limited number present, and we will make sure that no head on competitive importers are at the same event. If you are specialists in South America, you will be the ONLY South American specialist at the tasting
- Each event will include tasting and round table format – be a part of the conversation and gain valuable insight into your target customers’ strategies.
- Each event will be split into an off trade morning and on trade afternoon session, allowing you to have relevant conversations and also show relevant wines to each audience.
- Each event will be run by VIP invitation only with our partners able to input on key customers / target customers you want to be included on that priority invite list
- Coverage of each session to be included on the SITT website and on Harpers and Drinks Retailing magazines with branding and promotion of our event partners.
Keeping prices affordable in 2021
We have organised a one-off SITT Spring 2021 package and offering the usual SITT prices for Autumn as we anticipate things will eventually go back to a ’new normal’ in time for SITT Autumn when we can return with a tasting similar to the original tasting format and offering you a chance to secure your place at both events with a discount for you to snap up and secure a place for SITT Autumn when you book both events together.
What it costs
SITT Spring @ £995 + SITT Autumn with 15% discount off any size table if booked by 18th September
SITT Spring @ £995 + SITT Autumn with 10% discount off any size table if booked by 23rd October
SITT AUTUMN PRICES
|SIZE OF TABLE AND NUMBER OF WINES||USUAL PRICE FOR SITT AUTUMN 2021|| |
DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR SITT AUTUMN BOOK BOTH EVENTS BY 18th SEPTEMBER*
DISCOUNTED PRICE FOR SITT AUTUMN BOOK BOTH EVENTS BY 23rd OCTOBER*
|4ft table (10 wines)||£1,246.00||£1,059.00||£1,121.40|
|6ft table (15 wines)||£1,524.00||£1,295.00||£1,371.60|
|10ft table (25 wines)||£2,297.00||£1,952.00||£2,067.30|
|12ft table (30 wines)||£2,585.00||£2,197.00||£2,326.50|
*payment: 50% by end of January 2021 and 50% by end of June 2021
Join us at the Specialist Importers Trade Tasting!
For more information, to discuss ideas or to sign up please contact: Lee Sharkey: email@example.com
Samantha Halliday: firstname.lastname@example.org