SITT EXHIBITOR CRITERIA
Are you a specialist wine importer, producer or specialist agency dedicated to the independent sector?
We want to hear from you.
In order to exhibit at SITT you must:
- Ensure your wines are available exclusively to independent retailers and on trade buyers.
- Be able to submit your wines in advance for approval by the in-house wine team at SITT. This is to ensure independent merchants and on trade buyers can be confident your wines are produced and imported exlusively for them.
- Be able to attend the two locations for each tasting (e.g Manchester and London SITT Spring 2018)
Get in contact if you are:
- A specialist importer or specialist agency showing wines exclusively for the independent sector e.g. organic, prosecco, fortified, country specific.
- A small producer with a UK importer, showcasing portfolios that are exclusive to the independent sector.
- A larger importer representing one or more small producers (must show by their lead producer name)
- A producer represented by Harpers 'Best Practise' supporters, showcasing commitment to the independent sector via signing to the 'Best Practise' guidelines http://www.harpers.
New exhibitors to SITT are limited to a 4ft or 6ft table.
We reserve the right to refuse entry to those wines that are not exclusive to the indepdendent retailer and on trade.
Telephone: 01293 558136