Exhibit at SITT
A family owned company who produces the majority of wine and drinks B2B magazines in the UK is now managing SITT. Agile Media has unrivalled access to all buyers in the independent on and off trade. Utilising this database, our magazines and our marketing skills, we will ensure visitors are of the highest calibre.
Our objective is that you make good business at SITT and that we work as a team. We really believe that SITT is your event and we want to work with you to ensure your current and new customers know you better.
‘We want SITT to be your unmissable wine event again’
SITT Autumn 2017
18th September 2017
Bristol Museum & Art Gallery, Queens Rd, Bristol, BS8 1RL
10.30am - 5pm
20th September 2017
The Lindley Hall, Elverton Street, London, SW1P 2QW
10.30am - 6pm
SITT Spring 2018
More information coming soon.
More information coming soon.
To qualify to exhibit:
- - You have to be able to prove that you are a real specialist within your portfolio of wines
- - The size of the company isn’t too important so long as you really can prove you are a specialist in a maximum of 2 areas
- - The organisation will have total autonomy over the selection of exhibitors to ensure both visitors and exhibitors know that participants are true specialists
- Exhibitors will receive a specialist ‘city guide’ to help prepare for the regional events
- Specialist Breakfast Briefings are planned on the day of SITT, especially to inform exhibitors about trends, business and topical issues
- Each SITT will have a ‘speciality to watch’ theme highlighting a region, a country or a group of producers – and highlighting those exhibitors who are involved with the topic
- We have recruited the original creator of the SITT events, Judy Kendrick, to be our event Ambassador to help and guide the team at Agile media
- To help bring on-trade visitors to SITT, we are recruiting a specialist on-trade ambassador and we will be creating targeted masterclasses and workshops specifically for this valuable sector
- A steering board will be created: members being sought from visitors and exhibitors
- We will be circulating a SITT supplement with Harpers and DRN highlighting the features and exhibitors at the show. To help visitors navigate and plan their visit to SITT.
- Ongoing magazine coverage will be increased throughout the year
- Special attention will be given to the use of social media platforms and the web site will be updated
- After the event a fuller audit of SITT visitors will be given to exhibitors
Cost of Exhibiting:
Contact: Lee Sharkey
Telephone: 01293 558136
• Promote your wines to key decision makers from independent on- and off-trade sectors across the UK
• Generate new sales leads
• Meet and network with new and existing contacts
"You get decision makers and that’s the most important thing, it’s an excellent tasting with the right quality of people."
Mike Hall, Owner, MWH Wine Merchants
Who visits SITT?
SITT attracts key decision makers from independent retailers, independent on trade establishments and a range of press and media. The event has built up the reputation for being the key tasting for independent buyers within the industry