Admissions Policy – Specialist Importers Trade Tasting
1. Only pre-registered visitors, visitors who register on the day and exhibitors will be able to attend the event.
2. No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend the event.
3. Visitors must be in the trade.
4. Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else.
5. Anyone obtaining a visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave the event.
6. Anyone attending the show should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
7. Anyone attending the event must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or wear offensive apparel or be involved in any activity which may disrupt the event.
8. Official event photographers and film crew will be taking photographs and filming at the event. Anyone attending consents to such photography and filming without compensation and confirms that the Organisers shall be entitled to use such photographs and videos, which may include photographs and videos of visitors, for the purpose of marketing the event in future, for exploitation in any and all media, without liability. No other photography or filming will be permitted at the event without prior approval of the Organisers.
9. The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from the event who does not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules or who is prohibited from attending under any applicable sanctions, laws or regulations, or otherwise at the Organisers’ discretion.
Thank you for your understanding and hope you have a great tasting.